- This event has passed.
An Evening with Frank Billingsley
09/15/2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Adoptive Families of Houston is excited to present Houston’s beloved KPRC Channel 2 weatherman for more than 20 years, Frank Billingsley. He will share his fascinating story about finding his birth roots. The program will be held in the Hall Life Center. A light dinner and social time will begin at 6:30 p.m. The program will began at 7:00 p.m. RSVP early to reserve your seat.
ST. JOHN THE DIVINE EPISCOPAL CHURCH
2450 RIVER OAKS BOULEVARD
HOUSTON, TX 77019
Click here for more information.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Fendi Onobun – Transition: One Kid’s Bank Shot to the NFL – STAR 88.3 Interview
- The Perfect Storm – Frank Billingsley Navigates His Adoption Journey
- Annual Awards Gala – NEW DATE!
- Thistle Downe:Literary Classic Gold medal
- Remembering What Matters: Living Now Award – SILVER IN MATURE LIVING / AGING CATEGORY